Total Pageviews

Friday 4 April 2008

It is nearly a year since I last posted on this blog and a lot has happened in this time. I have now moved into the second year of nursing. I have been let loose on the wards and, among other things, have given injections, put in catheters, seen a total knee replacement operation (without fainting) assisted a doctor in minor surgery removing skin cancers as well as making beds and bed baths - great stuff. The academic work is getting harder and is taking up more of my time.
My allotment is doing fine but doesn't have much on it at the moment although I did pick my first rhubarb last week. Part of the roof of my shed came off in the high winds a month ago. My allotment neighbour did a repair job on it but I think I am going to need a new shed shed before too much longer. Today is lovely so I am going to go there this afternoon as tomorrow I have heard it might snow! Looking at my blog for this time last year it was already hot and I was putting my potatoes in but I think I might leave them for a while yet.

No comments: