Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 October 2010

I haven't updated my blog for so long that I wasn't sure it would still be here so I was glad to find that it was. A lot of things have changed the big one being that I am no longer a student nurse but a staff nurse working on a surgical ward. It took 3 long years to get here but I love my job. The blog name will stay the same - for the time being anyway.

I have been busy on my allotment. I brought a new shed. I brought a small metal one that I thought would be difficult to vandalise - it was up about 3 weeks before it was vandalised and someone used my cutters to cut into the side of it, I was not happy. I have grown lots of veg, some with more success than others.

My blog is going to change a bit. I will continue to write about my allotment but I have read so many other lovely blogs recently about cooking and crafts that I am going to also blog about cooking and crafts.

I will be blogging again before the end of the week.

No comments: