Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 April 2007

Well, instead of getting my assignment done yesterday I went back up the allotment with my father who attempted to mend the hole that the squirrel could go through. This made much more work for him as bits of the shed kept breaking off as it is a bit ancient. I wonder if the squirrel will now stay out? The problem with my dad coming up with me is that although he has never owned an allotment in his life he thinks he knows everything and thinks he has to tell me what I should be doing, he doesn't approve of raised beds. We did pick some rhubarb yesterday and I will be going round my parents house later for rhubarb crumble. I wonder if I will get my assignment done today.

1 comment:

Graham said...

Don,t worry about fixing the shed or your assignment, just kil the squirrel?